Lisa's gallery of OST photos

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Oct 14 11:00:05 PDT 2004

Erich said:
Hi Lisa,

you did a great baby, indeed. I find it very lively and inspiring and it
gives a fine impression how OS can be. And I feel very honored to be
part of the story;-).

Erich from lovely Vienna

Erich - how lovely to hear from you.  I am so glad you enjoyed the
photo-stories. And I am SO glad you are featured in some of the photos -
and it makes me smile when I see you and remember your marvelous self -
it's like a visit.  Perhaps we shall see each other again in Halifax in
2005, or somewhere else in the world, eh?  (by the way if you don't
already know, Erich is featured in the photos with the captions (in the
photo-story called Anatomy of an Open Space Event) "enriches the quality
of thinking" (which he does) "...or enjoy the sun" (which he does), and
"...at the food table, by the way" (where so much of our greatest
thinking happens).  I am thrilled to have experienced some of these
moments with you, Erich.

Cheers from sunny Berkeley to lovely Vienna, Lisa

PS: Those photo-stories are at:

http://www.openingspace.net/gallery/agora.cgi

________________________________

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106   USA
+01 510 548-8449
 <mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net> lisaheft at openingspace.net
 <http://www.openingspace.net> www.openingspace.net

OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU ------------------------------ To
subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of
oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu:
OpenSpaceEmailLists and OSLIST FAQs: