Raffi's case, sense of urgency, conflict areas

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 05:51:01 PDT 2004

If I have learned anything about the reality of conflict, it is that when
you run out of space (room) conflict changes from an essential engine of
life into a pathological destroyer of life. When this pathology appears I
find but one approach to be truly effective: Open more space - anywhere,
anyhow, with any one, about whatever. Seeking to control or minimize the
conflict will have a short term (positive) impact. Things "seem" more
peaceful. But I think that is illusory - the pathology has simply gone under
ground. You do not have to be expert to open Space - human will do. And you
don't have to use Open Space Technology - but it is definitely an option.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: