law of my two feet

Mirza Yawar Baig leadtrain at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 07:38:41 PDT 2004

Steve,

very interested indeed. Below is my website. Please let me know what I can do.

Yawar
Mirza Yawar Baig
President, Yawar Baig & Associates

Telephone: + 91 40 23376563
Fax & Voicemail: + 91 40 23372526
Mobile: + 91 98490 38258

"When you come to the end of all the light that you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things will happen; there will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught how to fly."~Barbara Winters