Practice of Peace Audio Version Now available

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 13:08:24 PDT 2004

I just received a note from Royce Holladay, of the Human Systems Dynamic
Institute telling us that the Talking book is now up on their website and
available to anybody who cares. At least mostly up. There are two small
segments that remain to be recorded, and I am sure that someday, somehow
that will be taken care of. (Volunteers?) But in the meantime - Please
Enjoy.

As most of you know this has been a global community effort which began when
one of our number said he would love to wander through the Practice of
Peace, but his vision would not allow for that - hence a talking book.
Wonderful! What I love most is the variety of voices from all parts of the
planet. Since I know most of them personally, it is almost like talking with
friends. But even if you don't know the readers you cannot escape the
immediacy of their presence.

So many people contributed so much to this effort it is difficult to know
where to begin with the thanks. But deeply thankful I am! And I think you
will be too when you take a listen. I have Windows XP and a broadband
connection, and when I clicked on the file there was Tova and all the other
wonderful people! The files are quite large, so those of you on dial-up
connections will have to wait a bit. But I think you will find it all worth
while.

Royce said:

Great News!  The chapters of the book are now online.  Go to
www.hsdinstitute.org/dept_press.asp and hear the files.  I checked each one
and they are so wonderfully different and powerful.  Let me know if you find
out about the pieces that are missing, and I will get them up asap.
Thanks and let me know if there is anything else I can help with here.
Peace,
Royce Holladay
Director, The Network
Human Systems Dynamics Institute
www.hsdinstitute.org

Happy Listening!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: