Forward from Michael Herman

Chris Corrigan chris at CHRISCORRIGAN.COM
Mon Oct 11 09:26:54 PDT 2004

Hi all:

Here is a forwad from Michael Herman in Nepal.  Seem my list settings
haven't been working lately, so a bunch of posts I've made haven't made it
out.  Rats.

Anyway, Herman's message follows...

want to let everyone know that we just did an amazingly blend of AI
and OST here in kathmandu nepal.  the notes are posted at
http://www.globalchicago.net/notebook ...with thanks to the osi-usa
for funding to get over here to do this work.

also, there is a grand experiment in blending ost and worldwide
blogging taking shape at http://www.smallchangenews.org ...swing by
and see what you think. it's also heavily informed by the four d's of
AI and 4 quadrants of ken wilber, as translated in my earlier work
posted as Inviting Organization at http://www.globalchicago.net/ost

finally, Lisa Haneberg has offered to fund the sCNN experiment with
proceeds from her ebook being sold for boss's day, oct 16th... kind of
a funny mix, boss's day and ost, but there you go... if you have a
boss and have to get him/her something for boss's day, then maybe this
is the trick.  and pick the sCNN for the contribution part!
http://www.forbossday.com

hope all's well where you are, michael

Chris