Amber Alert

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 1 17:46:12 PDT 2004

Hi--

I know this is unusual for me, but this seemed both legit and urgent. Please
forgive any duplicates.

                              :-Doug.
                              Know any Have-Tos?

----Forwarded Message(s)----

Maybe if every one passes this on someone will see this child, that is how
the
girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on tv.  The
Internet circulates even overseas South America, and Canada etc. Thanks

Please pass this to everyone in your address book.

We have a store manager (Wal-Mart) from Longs, SC who has a  9 year old
daughter who has been missing for 2 weeks. Keep the picture moving on.

With luck on her side she will be found.

I am asking you all,  begging you to please forward this email

on to anyone and everyone you know,  PLEASE.   My 9 year old girl,

Penny Brown, is missing.  She has been missing for now two weeks.

It is still not too late. Please help us.  If anyone anywhere

knows anything, please contact me at: zicozicozico at hotmail.com

I am including a picture of her.V All prayers are appreciated!!

VV

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this on.   If it was your child,

you would want all the help you could get.

Thank you for your kindness. Hopefully you can help us.

===end forwarded message