OSonOSinUS November 6, 7, 8

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 11:27:06 PDT 2004

I knew there had to be a story!

I've been here all fall, dilligently posting away, completely
oblivious to the fact that none of my posts have gone through to the
list for whatever reason.  I did some monkey werenching of my
preferences and now all seems well.  I've actually enjoyed this little
period of being totally present yet completly invisible ;-)

In the spirit of opening space around some alcohol, Michael Pannwitz,
his wife Sabine and Denyette DePierro (who is on this list) and I all
met in a little Mexican restaurant last week in Orange County
California for supper and beer and a good time was had by all.  A mini
OSonOS, with two Germans, an American and a Canadian.  And as there
was Dos Equis flowing, to my mind it qualified as an official
practictioner gathering.

Anyway, my settings seem fixed, so the bad penny returns to the pocket.

Chris

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology