dangerous idea: questions& answers

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Tue Nov 30 22:36:20 PST 2004

"These people" are any who are trying to intimidate or control us. This is a generic statement. It applies to someone trying to convince us that her/his argument is correct just as it applies to someone threatening our lives....Duff

I see Bush and Blair doing this..Funda

"It is by engaging in the battle, the desire to win or to be right, that we feed. As soon as it is a win/lose situation, someone will win and someone will lose. The winner gains energy and the loser looses energy. By not engaging in the battle, we cease to feed. "...Duff

I understand this...Funda

you learn to accept the energy of attack and then neutralize it without the need to engage in battling for supremacy...Duff

this is a great power, this is what we need to be doing somehow....but I am not sure if praying would be sufficient...Funda