200th open space and Champagne

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sat Nov 27 15:01:30 PST 2004

Dear Joelle,
it also has shown us that os-windows can be opened just about
anywhere...or put differently, they are not closed just need a little
nudging or a mild breeze pushing them.
As I am writing this a most amazing process is taking place in the
Ukraine.
Putin calls it western manipulation.
I see the powers of selforganisation playing quite a part.
And Jo and I will train people in os-technology there next year in
Kiev
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

--Original Message Text---
From: Joelle Lyons Everett
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:17:33 EST

A champagne toast to all of you--the space opening in the world from
200 OS events is mind-boggling!  Hope the future is more and more
open.

Joelle

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eG i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 109 Open Space Workers in 27 countries
www.openspaceworldmap.org