2nd try

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Wed Nov 24 13:36:41 PST 2004

As of this minute, you can also see him with your grandchildren all
over him on the world map
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
In the CDT zone.
and the rest of you 422 on the list, too.
By the way, the map has been up for a 100 days now and last nite we
celebrated the 100th person joining.
You are all invited to include yourself!
greetings from wintery Berlin
mmp

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:30:03 -0500, Harrison Owen wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C4D242.DCE535A0
>
>Why are you only inviting the leadership councils? I think I would go =
>for
>all agents, support staff and whatever.
>
>=20
>
>Harrison
>
>=20
>
>Ps Barry, as some of you know, is my son (one of three). He is a very =
>nice
>fellow, but definitely seems to be computer challenged. I don't have a =
>clue
>in the world what "RE: 2nd try" means. But it is nice to hear from him.
>
>=20
>
>Harrison Owen
>
>7808 River Falls Drive
>
>Potomac, Maryland   20845
>
>Phone 301-365-2093
>
>Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com =
><http://www.openspaceworld.com/>
>

>Open Space Institute www.openspaceworld.org
>
>Personal website http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hhowen/index.htm
>OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU=20
>
>To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eG i.G.
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin
++49 - 30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Seit dem 17. August 2004 ist die Open Space World Map online. Stand: 107 Teilnehmende in 27 Ländern, davon 39 aus Deutschland. Werft mal einen Blick in
www.openspaceworldmap.org