Givens -- Again : some comments

Peggy S. Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Mon Nov 22 12:04:46 PST 2004

Chris,

Your talk about containers reminded me of an exchange on this list from
several years ago (below).  As I re-read it, it occurred to me that the
question about "how much space" is relevant to givens which constrain space.

BTW, I've come to understand the theme, coupled with OS's essential
message -- take responsibility for what you love -- bound the space,
creating the container.  What is most striking to me is that the container
is bounded from within both for the collective (via the theme) and by each
individual, as they listen to what they love and act accordingly.

cloud-covered in Seattle,
Peggy