givens

Funda Oral fundaokan at superonline.com
Sun Nov 21 11:20:32 PST 2004

So, when you ask the sponsor "are there any givens?"
aren't you acccepting the command and control way?
Could't that be rephrased as, for instance, "are there
any ideas or conclusions that you consider
undiscussable in this meeting?" (and then proceed in
the same direction you explained).

Artur

I think the art is how to make the "undiscussable"
"discussable"

Otherwise there is no use in doing an OST meeting.
It is better to take people to an enjoyment park so that
at least they enjoy themselves.

And as long as we don't discuss, as we postpone to discuss
the undiscussable, we postpone the potential for peace

Funda