Givens -- Again

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Thu Nov 18 08:03:58 PST 2004

Thanks Cathy for the kind words. . . but I am wondering. Was your use of the
word "missile" ("Your missile this morning was so great...") a typo,
Freudian slip, or did I really toss a bomb? Perhaps you intended "missive?"

Harrison (with a smile)

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: