Can you help by faxing something to Nigeria?

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:00:40 PST 2004

Hi Lisa.  I have not been carefully follow all the OSlist emails but
if you need to interface with Nigeria, I remind you that Mary Ella
Kebslusek married Joel Bisina, from Nigeria.

Joel's brother just died and Joel is in Nigeria and he will be in
Nigeria for the next several months.  Joel runs an internet cafe and
between him and Mary Ella, they should be able to help you resolve
technology problems with faxes.

Mary Ella's email is keblusek at giraffe.orgt