GOOD WORK FOR 2,000 COLOMBIAN STREET KIDS (long)

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 9 03:04:06 PST 2004

Peggy

¡Muchisimas gracias por compartirlo!
Thank you very much for sharing it! (in Spanish)

I've just forwarded your message to a friend who works with "Medicos
del Mundo" locally - my best local bet at gaining at least some
experience at doing whatever it takes to open space.  I've also
attached, for her, Harrison Owen's Brief User Guide in Spanish (which
was routed to me by a kind soul in this list - ¡gracias!).

... I hope I have Peggy's permission for the following ...

May I convene a translation-fest at the wikis (or maybe just email
would do) over the next few days?  Maybe we can copy Peggy's report in
several pieces and share the load of translating it into Spanish?  My
feeling is it will be a good thing once it is done.  C'mon, it's only
4.5 pages (with lines close to each other)!

¿Quién colabora?

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es