GOOD WORK FOR 2,000 COLOMBIAN STREET KIDS (long)

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 8 19:08:15 PST 2004

Dear Peggy:
My heart is singing!

Bravo to you, Andre (hello fellow Gestalt therapist!) and the kids! Bravo to OST, open space, spirit... Heck - bravo to everything!

OST and youth - the future emerging before our eyes... Ah, the passion - they remember what they love and will grab at any chance to see it birthed... Personal responsibility hasn't been scared or squeezed out of them - even if they've been beaten down and shut out. Being in the developmental business of chaos and rebellion, they're OK with open space from the inside out...

In the end, who can resist the sheer full-of-life-ness about youth in open space? Who among us doesn't long to have an impact on this world in some way? Who wouldn't desire some of fuel that fires their engines? Or the daring to believe that whatever we dream, we can co-create?

Aside from providing such a great case, Peggy, I want to let you know that I'm also personally re-inspired and rejuvenated.

with love to all,
glory :-)
  GOOD WORK FOR 2,000 COLOMBIAN STREET KIDS

  Where to begin to tell this story?  I hope to channel two of my favorite story tellers, Harrison Owen and Chris Corrigan, who always seem to capture the vibrant aliveness of the event itself.