OS in Colombia with 1700 + 300 people

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Tue Nov 2 04:59:37 PST 2004

Peggy:

Thanks for the original theme!

> The topic became "Como puedo colaborar YO para que los empleadores
> nos sigan dando trabajo ahora y en el futuro?"
> Loosely translated (I think): How can I contribute to employers not
> cancelling work for us now and in the future?

"I" is always a capital "i" in English, not so in Spanish, so the "YO"
stresses personal involvement.

> Originally, [the theme] was something like "How can I contribute to
> the best possible work opportunities for myself and my friends now
> and in the future?"

Hmm.  I supose the devil is in the details - is it really a different
theme?  Will 1700 student-aged persons read it any differently?  Or are
they powerfully convened by "noise" in which the words "job", "future",
"contribute" (and "I"!) somehow stick out?

(I haven't opened space yet - will post when I do - but the theme looks
like one of the few-but-important things to do before an "event".)

> P.S.  I will post pictures when I have a chance...

Thanks!

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es