Lots of Inspiring Words

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Mon Nov 1 14:48:06 PST 2004

Ann-- I, too, resonated so with this article. There is similar article,
one that suggests a daily peace practice, I invite you all to visit on
the following website:
http://www.anhglobal.org/xoops/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2

Be Peace --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Nonviolent methods take indomitable courage and unwavering goodwill."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi