Metaphors for the magic?

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Fri Nov 19 14:30:00 PST 2004

 Even if using metaphors has been debunked in the meantime I add this little piece:
Hi Doug,again with delay as I am working my way through hundreds of mails I have saved but not read yet. I like your popcorn methaphor - and the little dirt, a little manure, a few seeds and some rainy days and in no time you get flowers ower all - magic!Here is one I used different times: OST is like the Überraschungs-Ei (suprise-egg?), a chocolate-candy for children with a little toy inside sold by Ferrero in Germany and different other countries: you get 3 things for one price. The chocolate-egg-add promises play, fun and chocolate. And in open space one gets extraordinary results, team building and personal developement. And even fun on top.Greetings,
Marei