OS in desging

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Wed Nov 3 04:34:25 PST 2004

Hi

In the town were I live are ideas of building a new (and better!) hospital for the local community.
We hope we can do the design in Open Space. These are questions like:
- What should our hosiptal look like (envisioning)?
- What kind of atmoshere we wish to create?

Are there any stories of Open Space in designing buildings for a community?
Does anyone know where I can find the story of the desing of  a Boeing aircraft in Open Space?

wishing you all, especially your folks in the States with the results of the elections, a wise and warm day!!!

from Holland

Carla

Met vriendelijke groet,

drs. Carla Vliex