OS and convergence / Action Planning all the time

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu May 20 03:47:51 PDT 2004

Marei Kiele wrote:

>A bit late, I know, but it took me a month to catch up with all this wonderful stuff on the list I collected within two weeks off-line around easter.
>
>Chris, would you please say a bit more about the forms you hand out. What are you doing with them when filled out? Are the answers going to be published? And how?
>
>Thank you,
>Marei

Hi Marei...welcome back:

I just put the forms on the chairs before the final circle convenes, or
I hand them around after the talking circle is over.  Usually someone in
the organization will take responsibility for typing them all up (or a
selection) and including them in the final report.  I encourage the
sharing of the feedback forms (unless people expressly tell us not to)
because often they capture little pieces of action that are useful and
should have a home in the final book of proceedings.

Cheers,

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN