SV: Audio Book Status and where to put'em

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri May 21 06:39:50 PDT 2004

Hi Alex
Just wondering, would you like me to move on and try to make the file
smaller (105 MB for 5 pages, wave-file). Otherwise an option is to send the
file on a CD or to try to send it as it is via email - I am connected via
broadband but don´t know if it works since I never tried a file large like
this one.
Regards
Thomas Herrmann