Audio Book Status and where to put'em

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Wed May 19 11:19:00 PDT 2004

Hi Nicolai,

what do we do?

Looking at the chapter I have the feeling dividing it into two pieces would not do good to the contents. (Chapter 3 only contains 4 1/2 pages). Do you know the book? What is your impression?

As you were on the list as a "reserve" I should say: go for it. But on the other hand I am so excited since yesterday, have contacted friends to help me with the technics today and started exercising already... Mmh, difficult situation - time for inner conflict and praticing peace in real.

What do the other readers think: Should we cut the chapter in two pieces?
Or any more chapters to be found?

Trusting on the creativity of this community...
Marei

--

Wenn wir alle tun, was wir wirklich wollen -
wo kommen wir da hin?

        Marei Kiele
        o p e n i n g    s p a c e
        Arndtstr. 43, 33615 Bielefeld