Audio Book Status and where to put'em

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Tue May 18 06:58:53 PDT 2004

Hi Marei

You know what, that's a really, really interesting question, and I have
absolutely no idea. I've never noticed till now, but chapter 3 is not
there. And nobody else has noticed either - or at least nobody asked :o)

Which of course means that we need a couple of additional volunteers to
read chapter 3. Any takers?

I'm amazed and amused, that I've managed to skip chapter 3 - and not
notice once :o)

Cheers

Alex

www.arbejdsglaede.nu - 27. maj 2004
Danmarks første konference om arbejdsglæde

Alexander Kjerulf
alexander at kjerulf.com
http://www.positivesharing.com

+45 2688 2373