SV: Agenda Setting complication

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri May 14 00:04:24 PDT 2004

This went straight to Tim, Here it is for the list.
Dear Tim
This was actually raised as a topic at one of my OST trainings here in
Sweden under the heading "Could we take away barriers such as having to show
your butt while writing your topic".
One of the conclusions was that people may choose to take the paper to their
chair to write there. Another possibility is to have a small round table in
the center. I prefer not to have a table in the center but sometimes I?ve
had a small table available if needed at the side of the circle.
On the other hand, if the topic is important enough you might forget about
your butt...
Warmest Regards
Thomas Herrmann