Typing errors

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat May 8 10:24:30 PDT 2004

Artur--

I know, there are times I cannot type without multiple errors--the hour
before lunch and the hour before bedtime are especially bad.   The good news is
that the human brain scans for words, not letters, and we only need a few of the
right letters to get the meaning!   So, the Internet is making us bad spellers
and good readers.

Abracos (you will have to imagine the Portugese mark on the "c"--I can't find
a way to type it in an e-mail)

Joelle