AW: visual facilitating

Listserve list at kommunikationslotsen.de
Fri May 7 02:10:59 PDT 2004

Dear Marei and friends of visual facilitating!

I also like the drawings of Reinhard very much. If you like to explore
more about visual facilitation and graphic recording please go to
www.facilitate.de <http://www.facilitate.de/>

Follow the klick-button “visual facilitation”. Sorry, its in german, but
pictures always do the job (I guess).

:-)

Holger Scholz

IAF Certified Professional Facilitator