Powerpoint OS presentation-- contacting Jim Clark and Laurel Doersam

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu May 6 19:53:29 PDT 2004

Raffi -

You wrote:
< Do you know how I can get in touch with Jim Clark and Laurel Doersam,
who
developed such a delightful powerpoint presentation on OS? It's simply
beautiful!>

 it sounds like you do have the presentation in hand, yes?

I have heard Laurel say the same thing as many of us do who write things
to share - use it, plagiarize from it, snip pieces out of it, whatever
will best serve, and she'll be honored that you will be using it.

But she'll tell you for herself: you can reach her at:
Laurel.Doersam at caphealth.org

...and the last time I email-chatted with Jimbo he was at:
jimbo at ltl-j.com

Give my love to both, (and yourself)

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t