90 minute presentation for ACE

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed May 5 23:02:35 PDT 2004

Daniel - what an exciting opportunity...
is it possible for you (logistically) to use the 90 mins to create an Open
Space experience for those who attend?
I've done this before with groups seeking to find out more about OS - and
have found that, for me, the most effective way to get the message across
is to provide them with an experience...eg 15 mins opening, 2 x 20 min
conversation slots (or 1 x 45 mins) and a quick closing circle - perhaps
using the theme of the conference itself  - then an opportunity for those
with further questions to share lunch with you - provide reference to OS
websites and your own contact details for follow-up conversations
Cheers
Brendan