Audio book status

Christy Lee-Engel clee-engel at bastyr.edu
Tue May 4 12:00:45 PDT 2004

Hello!

Here's another voice in the many-accented chorus, reading out loud a
book that we love to some friends.
My experience, too, reflects and echoes the remarks so far, so I have
just reshuffled them to describe how it's been for me:

I so much look forward to hearing the whole with all the lovely people
contributing to
this weird and wonderful project,
awed by knowing what a collaborative project this has been
deepening the sense of community with
delight that a group of volunteers around the world
are sharing the task
Yohoo,
Go Go!

deep reading
felt like a
hard fun
meditation
like honey off my tongue
funneee...
in the wee small hours
to let go of my need for perfection

grateful for the imagined connection we all will have with those who
listen to Harrison's works and may be moved to another level of peace
practice
around our planet
to yourself,
Alex, for the idea of how to do this, and for stepping up to take the
leadership--thanks for setting the stage for all this fun and learning!
and
Harrison, publisher and others who have made this possible with such
generous spirit

warmly, on a breezy day in Seattle,
Christy Lee-Engel