Audio book status

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Mon May 3 17:21:57 PDT 2004

Alex-- I agree with much of what Brendan had to say. It was challenging
for me to get through the entire passage without clearing my throat.
Except for one clearing, I did - Yea!

Having never studied Latin, I looked up the several Latin phrases in my
section for pronunciation and even checked pronunciation with Joelle.
Even then, the phrases did not flow like honey off my tongue, but I
believe are passable.

Like Brendan, I'm awed by knowing what a collaborative project this has
been. And I'm grateful for the imagined connection we all will have
with those who listen to Harrison's works and may be moved to another
level of peace practice. Best --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Inviting you to create opportunities each day to practice peace,
truth, justice and compassion."