Open Space and Open Forum? OST and processwork

Jeff Aitken tzimtzum at earthlink.net
Sun May 2 22:42:50 PDT 2004

I'll chime in and agree with Harrison. My limited experience is that processwork uses and
requires the talents of extremely able facilitators like Arny -- because the attention of the whole group is
generally directed to the center of the action and the facilitator is directly
involved in that action. On the other hand, you will find Harrison or any of us wandering the grounds while a
group is making their way through their conflicts and moving in and out of conversations of various
sizes -- until it's time for evening news or a closing circle. I consider this to also be
extremely able facilitation. ;-)

I love the idea of opening space after processwork, to answer your question directly.

Jeff Aitken
http://riograndio.blogspot.com