Four Principles, One Law -- Comments from Harrison

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 05:56:02 PDT 2004

--- Harrison Owen <hhowen at comcast.net> wrote:
...First of all they could stop doing what is probably going to happen
anyhow (and better) - organizing, and start to lend their considerable
talents to the task of enabling an already existing (self)organization
to function at optimal levels...

23 May
Skopje, Macedonia

As per usual, Harrison's words come to me at the "right" time! I am
about to hold an OST for a beleaguered USAID Project staff that I have
worked with over the past 7 years.  They are now struggling with new
Project mandates and a "new" American manager...it ain't pretty!

On the plus side is the fact that the new guy has agreed to an OST on
the down side is the unbelievable micro-management scheme he has
implemented.

Thanks to Harrison's note I am evermore confident that transformation
will ensue. The benefit of my rule to read through the OST User's Guide
before opening (even after more than 100 OSTs) is strengthened by this
discourse.

Thanks all,