4 Principles and 1 Law in Thai?

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Fri May 21 11:25:11 PDT 2004

Hello dear colleagues -

As you may know I will be giving a short Open Space workshop at the
International AIDS Conference in Thailand in July.

Do any of you have a graphic or photo I can cut-and-paste into my
handouts - with the 4 Principles and Law of 2 Feet in Thai?

If so please email me at lisaheft at openingspace.net

I would like to respect and honor the home culture of the conference by
including these.

My friend who has facilitated OST in Thailand for conflict resolution
has these items only in Burmese as often works with Burmese now living
in Thailand.

Thank you all,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t