Large audio files??

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed May 19 02:03:03 PDT 2004

Dear readers and others
I´m wondering if it is a problem, but recently learnt that asking stupid
questions is not dangerous... (thanks Marei).
My audiofile of a few pages added up to 105 Mb and I also heard that Tovas
was really large. In total that would be a couple of thousand Mb. Just
wanted to highlight this, if it might be a problem.

I used the suggested software and the file type is "Wave-sound".
Warmest regards from a windy Sweden
Thomas