Moldova

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Thu May 13 10:23:22 PDT 2004

Hi

Space was opened, I believe, for the first time in Chisinau, the
Republic of Moldova on 10 & 11 May 2004 with 65 Russian and Romanian
speaking participants.
Photos are attached above, apologies for those not on broadband.

The top priority was opening space in the Moldovian Parliament!
After the event, a media representative wanted to know if the process
could be used to deal with corruption in the country.  We also had
two TV stations and four newspapers cover the event.

Our work this time in Romania and Moldova has brought our activity
level to 76 events involving 5,091 people!

Cheers

Kerry
Open Futures
Edinburgh