Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 17:02:10 PST 2004

--- Harrison Owen <hhhhowenocomcastet> wrote:
I understand that back in the old days, we did not have Super-Search
Engines (GoGooglesnd such) that could pry into every nook and cranny of
the InInterNetBut truthfully, if we had such thing, I would have
shouted
Hallelujah! After all, the point was to open the space, get the message

out,share what we were learning with whomever, however, any way we
could.

I can not help but chime in here with the following all to
fafamiliaromment concerning the threat of "those"
people..."BRBRING'MN!"

Open Space is exactly what those words suggest.  I am not concerned
about who reads my words.  However, in the larger context of Open Space
and OSLIST, I do hope they will learn and benefit from what they read.

As always, thanks harrison, I'm with you!

=====
Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore