The Conversing Company is the Hub for Innovation

Alan Stewart alan at creativestate.biz
Mon Mar 29 18:48:33 PST 2004

Alan  Stewart (alan at creativestate.biz) has mailed you the following article:

The Conversing Company is the Hub for Innovation

http://www.knowledgeboard.com/item/123793

Message: G'day All

You may be interested to know that my paper on 'The Conversing Company' is attracting an astonishing level of interest.

And now that I have sufficient confidence and skills to rebuild my website - just underway - there are a couple of nice touches which you can see if you look at my recent postings on the KB site.

With love

Alan
Adelaide .... who had great experiencing with a very lively bunch in Melbourne recently at OSonOS OZ(tralia) - and New Zealand

Stay up-to-date by getting the

Newswire delivered to your inbox each week.

http://www.knowledgeboard.com

The following article by Alan Stewart is an excellent reminder for all
of us that a Conversing Organization is where innovation really happens.

Read and you will find out why and how to make the organizations we
belong to successful through conversations.

http://www.knowledgeboard.com