facilitators in Rumania

Nicolai el.nicolai at web.de
Sun Mar 28 12:23:25 PST 2004

Hi, there is Rita Booker who lives in Berlin. Probably she is not yet an
experienced facilitator, but may be she will be, as she just got trained in
the self organized Ost-Training near Berlin (sosost) with Michael and Jo
from Berlin (great!).
She is from Rumania, speaks an excellent english and is planning to organize
some OST about human ressources development in Rumania in some month.

rita.booker at eustandards.biz
www.eustandards.biz

greetings,
Nicolai von Ertzdorff
Munich and Barcelona

on 28.03.2004 16:02 Uhr, Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange at