Announcement II: 12th International OSonOS Conference, Goa India invites you

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Sun Mar 21 23:59:22 PST 2004

Dear Malay Biswas,
I am happy to announce that I will not be at the OSonOS in Goa!
My youngest daughter will give birth to her first child near the Goa
event.
"If you are in Goa", she said "thats too far away!"
Wishing you a wonderful time!
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:42:54 +0530, Malay Biswas wrote:

>Dear ALL,
>
>Our India team invite You to the  12th  Annual Open Space on Open Space Event
>from September 26th to 29th,  2004 in GOA --  INDIA at the Fort Aguada Beach
>Resort of the Taj Group of Hotels.

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.