Open Space / Open List

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Mar 21 19:30:14 PST 2004

goodness, michaelmp, that's an awful lot of words for what is striving
to be a spacious page!  the regionals are well noted other places, but I
will see if i can't find a way to squeeze some small reference in the
fine print below the main link.

the place we really need to focus on is in the workings of the search page:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceEmailLists/SearchTheOSLISTArchives

this is where we can really be helpful to those who might not have any
idea what to search for in the archives.

everyone, please have a look and add to this search page if you can.

thanks, michaelh

Pannwitz, Michael M wrote:

>Dear Michael H,
>here one suggestion (a bigger edit)
>for the home page:
>The link
>"Join or Search the OSLIST"
>should be expanded to
>"Join or Search the OSLIST and find the other lists on this planet"
>greetings from sunny Berlin
>mmp
>

>On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 19:57:10 -0600, Michael Herman wrote:
>

>>Okay, everybody... the new system is taking shape.  Please go have a
>>look and see if there's any fixing required.  Feel free to edit/add the
>>little stuff directly on the webpages (click the edit link).  Please
>>email the list or me directly if you find big things that you think
>>should be different there:
>>
>>http://www.openspaceworld.org - then click the link for OSLIST (below
>>the globe)
>>

>Michael M Pannwitz
>boscop
>Draisweg 1
>12209 Berlin, Germany
>FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
>www.michaelmpannwitz.de
>www.openspace-landschaft.de
>
>An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael Herman