Open Space / Open List

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sat Mar 20 17:57:10 PST 2004

Okay, everybody... the new system is taking shape.  Please go have a
look and see if there's any fixing required.  Feel free to edit/add the
little stuff directly on the webpages (click the edit link).  Please
email the list or me directly if you find big things that you think
should be different there:

http://www.openspaceworld.org - then click the link for OSLIST (below
the globe)

you will find:

* how to join - invite friends to join us!
* search the archive - i've suggested some searches but need your help
(Kerry, et al!) to fill this out a bit more
* OSLIST frequently asked questions
* links to our other regional lists, too

now everything you need to know about the list easily found at the main
web address: http://www.openspaceworld.ORG ...it's never been easier to
invite others to join us!

and my own personal note on all of this:  as i look over our website as
currently configured, the whole thing feels really good to me... like
the OSLIST, all the working and learning and supporting and sharing we
have done here since 1996, has finally taken it's rightful place in full
reach of the whole world, our own community.  Awesome!

...and many thanks to all of you!

MichaelH

--

Michael Herman