OS in a religious context

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Fri Mar 19 23:02:11 PST 2004

Welcome, Piotr.   No apology needed for your English!

Romy is right that many Open Space facilitators work with religious
communities.   And you are not the first Open Space facilitator who is a priest.   Fr.
Brian Bainbridge is a Catholic priest in Australia, Harrison Owen is an
Anglican priest who now works with organizations, and I'm sure there are several
others as well.

Open Space should be a wonderful way to let all the voices in your community
be heard.   I hope you will share with us how you are surprised by the
theologians!

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA