participant organized Open Space-training, second installment

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Fri Mar 19 16:48:24 PST 2004

Dear Jo and Michael-- I grinned and my heart expanded through the
reading of your emails on this "first" participant organized OST
facilitation training. Your experiment worked, as I'm sure you knew it
would! A huge applause of gratitude for your success! Best --BJ
On Friday, March 19, 2004, at 03:28 AM, Jo Toepfer wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
> . . .
> Greetings from an exciting, fulfilling week with 59 trained
> os-facilitators  swarming out all over.
> jo and mmp

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs - ask yourself what makes you
come alive, and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people
who have come alive."
   --Harold Thurman Whitman, Philosopher and Theologian