Organizations as complex relational processes, narratives and emergent action (and a story!)

Alexander Kjerulf alexander at kjerulf.com
Wed Mar 17 11:33:56 PST 2004

Hi

For a good, no-nonsense introduction to the what-why-how of
storytelling, check out "The story factor" by Annette Simmons
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0738206717/positiveshari-21>.
I've been using storytelling more and more over the last couple of
years, and this book really gave me a handle on how it works and why
it's important. It's also very practical with lots of tips.

I've reviewed it here:
http://www.positivesharing.com/journal/00000337.htm

Cheers

Alex