visual bumble bees

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Fri Mar 12 01:54:11 PST 2004

This is awesome Chris - thanks for sharing this experience with us.

For me  - it so beautifully illustrates the 'whatever happens...' principle
  - it gives a different and so much more powerful meaning to what we might
consider 'success'  to be
  - it speaks to me of a deeply spiritual and compassionate presence with
the community without needing to fix, manage or control their issues
- it models a truly courageous and insightful interpretation of being a
facilitator

Brendan