What would you do?

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Wed Mar 10 11:51:56 PST 2004

Christine -- thank you for sharing -- thoughts, notes, forms and pictures!!

You mention the sponsor decided to stay with just one session -- were the
conversations deeper and did butterflies and bumblebees emerge?

Thanks again for sharing a part of your day!

Judi

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com