Lisa's new website

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Tue Mar 9 12:46:21 PST 2004

Dear Lisa,
like your site.
I know how much work it is...and it wont stop!
One thing I really appreciate is your offering of word documents.
A function in my site that is used almost every day and often several
times a day by visitors to the site is the "Send to a colleague" ("An
KollegInnen schicken") button under practically all documents.
When you klick on it a small window opens up which invites you to
enter your name, your email and allows space for up to three email
addresses to send the link to the particular item you want to draw
attention to.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:47:57 -0800, Lisa wrote:
>Hello, dear colleagues.  I would like to invite you to my new (first
>ever) website:
>
>www.openingspace.net
>
>We are still working out a few items and technical bits but I thought
>you might enjoy poking around in it.  Thank you for any feedback you may
>wish to share.  The birth itself is painless thanks to a loving
>doula/webmaster; the gestation period lasted years so I am happy to
>finally get this toddler on its feet!
>
>At this point let me offer warm thank-you's to the people who are quoted
>in the papers in this website - you have been so generous in allowing me
>to use your thoughtful words.  I have a long list of additional papers
>using the wisdom of many voices on Open Space coming so stay tuned for
>more in this department.
>
>Especially of interest to you may be the papers listed under Open Space
>Technology / The Method, including Resources for OST Practitioners; also
>the Gallery (photo credits will be added soon for those great Practice
>of Peace photos taken by Dirk Velten, Gabriel Shirley, Stephen Silha and
>Peggy Holman).
>
>Thanks for all your wisdom and support as I join the website world.
>
>Lisa
>
>________________________________
>
>L i s a   H e f t
>Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
>O p e n i n g  S p a c e
>2325 Oregon
>Berkeley, California
>94705-1106   USA
>+01 510 548-8449
> <mailto:lisaheft at pacbell.net> lisaheft at pacbell.net
>www.openingspace.net

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.