5 Simultaneous Open Spaces

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Mon Mar 8 23:08:36 PST 2004

Larry this is awesome - I'd never thought of this sort of gathering before
- you have certainly opened my eyes to yet another new way of 'doing
business' - I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence in visuals one
day.  I'm going to play around with this notion so that it is firmly
embedded in my tool-box and available to others who might wish to have
'spaces within spaces'.....

Brendan