5 Simultaneous Open Spaces

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Sun Mar 7 16:49:51 PST 2004

Thanks for your comments

As for your question Judi:  Some bumblebees and butterflies went between
the 5 groups.  They were separated by draped walls but it was easy to
move between them.  However, most stayed in the theme areas they had
chosen before they came. We had a common lunch. We did have a physical
"chat room" where folks who were not in to any of the theme discussions
could go and write on paper on the walls their comments about any issue
they chose to explore.  There were no promises about acting on the
comments, only that they would be recorded.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada